Tournament Planning Process
- Figure how many players you have for your tournament.
- Decide if you want start using tee times or a shotgun start tournament.
- Call the pro shop well in advance of your tournament to reserve a date and time you want the tournament to start.
- Click the icons below and print out the Check List and the Tee Times Sheet.
- Organize your players per foresome by filling out the Tee Times Sheet.
- Fill out the totals on the Check List.
- Deliver a copy of the Check List and the Tee Times Sheet to the pro shop.